As 2019 comes to an end today, I am sharing an awesome report on academic writing that the Chronicle of Higher Education published earlier this year on writing productivity. Browse the 7 topics below to make sure you are ready to be productive in 2020.
1. OK, I Admit It: Productivity is Overrated
2. Why It's OK to Submit Flawed Work 3. Step Away from the Delete Button
4. A New Series on Writing Productivity: Are You Writing?
5. The Worst Writing Advice in the World
6. Don't Spend Your Holiday Break Writing
7. The Hardest Part of Writing is Restarting